REMINDER: deadline for 2.6.1 translations approaching soon!

Dan Gillean

Aug 28, 2020, 5:27:55 PM8/28/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi all!

As previously announced in July, we'll soon be preparing a 2.6.1 release. This will not be a bug fix or feature release - instead, this is an opportunity for our community translators to have their recent AtoM translation work included in a 2.6 release.

The deadline for submitting translations is end of day, August 31, 2020 (i.e. next Monday evening!). After that, we will be locking Weblate (our translation platform) until we've prepared a 2.6.1 translations release. After that, we will welcome further translations, as we anticipate preparing a 2.6.2 bug fix release in the future. We expect the 2.6.1 translation release to be available mid-September.

You can see the previous forum announcement for more context and information here:
For more on using our translation platform to provide user interface translations for AtoM, see:

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056