Tatiana Canelhas

Apr 25, 2019, 9:17:30 AM4/25/19
to AtoM Users
Hi Group,

for some reason, some fields in the CSV file are coming blank, such as the title.
I do not know what might be causing this.

Can someone help me? I attached an CSV example.

Thanks,
Tatiana Canelhas
isad_title.csv

Dan Gillean

Apr 25, 2019, 10:26:59 AM4/25/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Tatiana,

What was the expected outcome? Is this a CSV you were trying to import, or is this the result of a CSV export, that you expected to be populated?

Looking at this CSV in LibreOffice Calc, I see only 3 out of 46 descriptions that have titles. There are a few rows (such as rows 8, 19, and 20) that have only a legacyID, publication status, and culture - nothing else including title, identifier, level of description, etc. So... if you were trying to import this and not seeing titles, it may be because your CSV is malformed?

If this is an export, then my guess is that this is a culture issue. Every description here has an en culture code. I am guessing that your descriptions have been added in a mixture of English and Portuguese, and the Portuguese content is not being exported.

There are some known i18n issues with CSV export, which are described in the following tickets:
There is also a related thread here, which includes a command-line workaround:

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

Tatiana

Apr 25, 2019, 12:26:24 PM4/25/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

Yes, it is an CSV export. And all of it has a title which was not exported in this csv.

I will try the workaround.

Thanks.
Tatiana Canelhas

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AtoM Users" group.