Cássio Pires

Sep 6, 2019, 1:33:18 PM9/6/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone!

I'm using Atom 2.5.1 and testing the clipboard. I can't figure out how to transfer a full institution description (ISDIAH data) to the clipboard and then print it. When I click the clipboard option "view", it shows only part of the ISDIAH content (some text of the "archival institution history" field) and the option Print View shows the same. I don't know if this is relevant but I'm using markdown.
I've already did all the main steps of the server maintenance (clear cache, restart services, rebuild search). I did not find anything related to this issue in the forum.
Why I can't add to the clipboard the full text of all the ISDIAH's fields? Can someone help me, please? Thanks!

Dan Gillean

Sep 6, 2019, 3:10:27 PM9/6/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Cássio,

The clipboard is intended for bulk actions, so the print view on the Clipboard page will only show the list of pinned items. If you want a printout of all the metadata for a particular institution record, I suggest going to the institution view page (Browse > Archival institutions > [select the one you want to see] - or just click on the hyperlink in the item pinned to your clipboard) and printing from there.

You can however use the clipboard to export the ISDIAH metadata of all institutions added to the clipboard, in CSV format. See:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM PHi rogram Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.