Need training on AtoM

Abilyn Hou

Aug 15, 2023, 9:15:56 PM8/15/23
to AtoM Users
Hi there,

I work for a local government archives and really need a training on this.

Abilyn

Dan Gillean

Aug 16, 2023, 8:04:02 AM8/16/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abilyn,

Welcome to the AtoM community!

If you are looking for a paid training session, Artefactual offers 1.5 hour interactive training webinars, which can be tailored to your needs. Learn more on our website, here:
Otherwise, let me know if you are intending to do some self-guided training and are just looking for some good starting resources, and I will see what I can find!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.