problems with arDominionB5Plugin

maxi...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2024, 11:39:53 AMApr 12
to AtoM Users
Hi Dan! How are you? i'm really tired hahaha so, i have a new problem with atom, again haha, in this case the problem is with "arDominionB5Plugin", when i select this theme i have the next situation:

arDominionB5Plugin_problem.jpg

I don't know what is the problem or where i can look some log about this. If you can give me some help i will be greatfull with you. Thanks!

Jim Adamson

Apr 19, 2024, 10:43:41 AMApr 19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

One thing you can do is use your browser DevTools to see what the problem is; press F12 and then click the Console tab. What I'd expect to see is a 404 error relating to a request for a CSS file that can't be found, as in your case there is no styling/formatting of the AtoM site apparent.

To resolve the problem, you can try the following:

For both Github and tarball installations, install node.js:

curl -fsSL https://deb.nodesource.com/setup_20.x | sudo -E bash -
sudo apt update
sudo apt install -y nodejs

For the tarball installation only, you need to download the following files to the root of your AtoM installation, usually /usr/share/nginx/atom:
Copy the above files from the correct stable branch (stable/2.8.x for AtoM 2.8) of our AtoM repo

(The information about the three files is taken from:

Note if you're using wget or curl to download the three files, then you'd need to adjust the URLs to get the raw content, e.g.
instead of
use

Once those files are in the root of your AtoM installation, run the following:

cd /usr/share/nginx/atom
npm install
npm run build
php symfony cc

Then try pressing F5 to refresh the site, and hopefully the theme will be working properly.

Thanks, Jim

Jim Adamson
Systems Administrator/Developer
Facilities Management Systems
IT Services
LFA/023 | Harry Fairhurst building | University of York | Heslington | York | YO10 5DD