errors with docker

Carlos Moreno

Mar 6, 2024, 12:05:51 PMMar 6
to AtoM Users
I have had errors installing V-2.8 with Docker

Has someone had something similar happen to them:

I have had errors installing V-2.8 with Docker

Has someone had something similar happen to them:

all containers work and are up

but I don't see anything in the browser: [ip:63001]

I see a white screen

Dan Gillean

Mar 6, 2024, 1:38:22 PMMar 6
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi again Carlos,

It's always a good idea to check the logs for more information - try the following:
  • docker compose logs -f atom nginx
Similarly, sometimes restarting the containers can help:
  • docker compose restart atom  && docker compose restart nginx && docker compose restart atom_worker
If that doesn't resolve the issue, let us know what you find in the logs.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Carlos Moreno

Mar 6, 2024, 3:21:31 PMMar 6
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
In view of the limitations or possible conflicts of Docker for production, we will use another approach.
We think about complex scenarios where the AtoM can be portable in case of emergency.

Thanks always Dan.

Carlos Moreno