web installer timeout 2.5.2

rafael...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2019, 1:32:51 PM10/24/19
to AtoM Users
I've been trying to install Atom 2.5.2 on a new Ubuntu Server 18 by following the tutorial on https://www.accesstomemory.org/pt-br/docs/2.5/admin-manual/installation/linux/ubuntu-bionic/, but after the search configuration I get 504 Gateway Time-out from nginx/1.14.0

I was not able to find the cause of the problem...
screenshot.png
elasticsearch.log
nginx.log

Dan Gillean

Oct 24, 2019, 2:09:02 PM10/24/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Rafael,

Unfortunately you've encountered a known issue - but fortunately, there's an easy workaround - see this thread:
In the meantime, we've filed a ticket to track this issue and hope to include a more permanent fix in a future release. See:
Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 1:32 PM <rafael...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been trying to install Atom 2.5.2 on a new Ubuntu Server 18 by following the tutorial on https://www.accesstomemory.org/pt-br/docs/2.5/admin-manual/installation/linux/ubuntu-bionic/, but after the search configuration I get 504 Gateway Time-out from nginx/1.14.0

I was not able to find the cause of the problem...

rafael...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2019, 2:42:59 PM10/24/19
to AtoM Users
Hi,

Thank you for the fast response. Trying to open any other sfInstallPlugin/(page) resulted in time out, after restarting php I was able to open sfInstallPlugin/configureSite and finish the installation, but opening the main page resulted on a 505 internal error:

*21 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: Unable to execute INSERT statement. [wrapped: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'atom.setting' doesn't exist]" while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.17.4.185, server: _, request: "POST /index.php/sfInstallPlugin/configureSite HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php7.2-fpm.atom.sock:", host: "172.17.7.107", referrer: "http://172.17.7.107/index.php/sfInstallPlugin/configureSite"

I'll try the other aproach and change the timeout settings... I'll keep you inform. Thank you.

rafael...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2019, 6:37:17 AM10/25/19
to AtoM Users
Increasing nginx fastcgi timeout to 720 did the trick. Everything is ok.

Dan Gillean

Oct 25, 2019, 11:40:32 AM10/25/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Glad you've gotten things working - thanks for updating the thread and letting us know what worked for you!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.