Re: [atom-users] Re: 302 Error when trying to save Accession record

Dan Gillean

Jul 31, 2018, 5:43:00 PM7/31/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Paul,

That's an interesting one!

A 302 status is generally given as a response for a redirect attempt. This might suggest that there are issues with your DNS record?

Some other things to try, off the top of my head:

You could try restarting your webserver, and checking the webserver configuration against our recommended documentation. You might also try placing the application in Debug mode to see if you can get a stack trace with more information. See:
Finally, I wonder if it could be a filesystem permissions issue? You can try resetting those by running the following from the root AtoM installation directory:
  • sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /usr/share/nginx/atom
I would then suggest restarting PHP-FPM, memcached, and clearing the application cache. You'll find instructions on how to restart these services on this page (they'll work for 2.3 as well):

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 9:51 AM, <jpm.pau...@gmail.com> wrote:
Forgot to mention we are on AtoM 2.3.1

On Tuesday, 31 July 2018 09:50:38 UTC-4, jpm.pau...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone run across this issue, and were you able to solve it?

We are receiving a 302 Status response when submitting the 'Save' from an Accession record. I believe this may also be happening with other types of records as well.

  1. Request URL:
  2. Request Method:
    POST
  3. Status Code:
    302 Found
This is preventing us from updating any existing records, and I am not seeing any errors in any of the log files for MySQL, PHP, Nginx or qubit.

I am trying to commit the changes logged in as an Administrator, but it is also happening for contributors as well. If you have any insights on where to look to what could be causing this issue it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul