brando...@gmail.com

May 10, 2023, 1:17:46 PM5/10/23
to AtoM Users
Buen día, tengo el siguiente problema al tratar de generar un reporte ya sea en html o CVS me muestra el siguiente error, por su apoyo muchas gracias.

Perdón, algo salió mal.
El servidor devolvió un 500 Internal Server Error.

Dan Gillean

May 11, 2023, 8:25:39 AM5/11/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hola,

Please see the suggestions in this thread:
If those suggestions do not help you resolve the error then please share more information with us so that we can offer further suggestions, such as:
  • Any related error message you find when checking the web server logs (instructions in the link above)
  • The full version number of your installation, as shown in Admin > Settings
  • Did you follow our recommended installation instructions? If not, what changes have you made?
  • Did you upgrade recently? If yes, are you certain you completed ALL steps, including dropping and recreating the database before loading your data, running the upgrade task after loading your data, and restarting all services?
  • Any other information that might help us help you?
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Brandon Bran

May 11, 2023, 6:33:22 PM5/11/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hola Dan, ya pude solucionar ese error justamente reinicie algunos servicios y FUNCIONO ya no recibo el error   500 Internal Server Error. al parecer genera el reporte ahora en CSV.

Ahora bien reviso el reporte y no lo genera en los LOG veo que no me genera resultados cuando realizó el reporte, no se si me falta configurar algo relacionado al reporte, de antemano gracias, por el apoyo.

Captura de pantalla 2023-05-11 162534.png

Captura de pantalla 2023-05-11 162630.png

Captura de pantalla 2023-05-11 162702.png

Dan Gillean

May 12, 2023, 9:03:06 AM5/12/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hola Brandon,

I am glad to hear that you have made some progress!

This particular report is related to physical storage locations linked to your descriptions. Have you added linked storage containers to the descriptions in the report? See:
If not, then this report will be empty - meaning the outcome is correct.

If you HAVE linked physical storage, then you might want to try reindexing and clearing the application cache before re-running the report, to see if that helps. Documentation links
Let us know if that helps!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.