Administrative History/Biographical Sketch in RAD CSV (RAD 1.7B)

Sarah McDougall

Mar 22, 2018, 1:47:17 PM3/22/18
to AtoM Users
Hello,

I am entering descriptions into the RAD CSV template, and I can't seem to find the column for rule 1.7B, Administrative History/Biographical Sketch. I must be missing it somehow, but where is it?

Thank you!

Sarah

Dan Gillean

Mar 22, 2018, 4:08:55 PM3/22/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Sarah,

In both the RAD and ISAD CSV templates (found on our wiki here - you can use the 2.3 ones, no changes were made to these in 2.4), this field is near the end, listed as eventActorHistories.

See also:

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.