CSV-import Delete (thousands of records)

Rogério de Souza Farias

Mar 18, 2021, 1:27:40 PM3/18/21
to AtoM Users
I need to delete a sub-fond with 14781 itens (I know. Big mistake. Never again!). When I click on "delete", it asks me if I am sure if I want to delete the sub-fond and all 14781 descendants. When I click on delete, after one minute it gives me the "504 Gateway Time-out" message.

Do you know if the command "php symfony tools:delete-description <slug>"  Deletes all descendants?

Can I do a CSV-import of the sub-fond to automatically delete all descendants?

Dan Gillean

Mar 18, 2021, 5:18:26 PM3/18/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Rogério,

The delete-description task should delete descendant records, yes. I recommend trying that. I don't recommend trying to perform a deletion via a CSV import update!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS