Opção de Importar múltiplos objetos digitais indisponível

Henrique Barreiros

Nov 18, 2021, 6:37:48 PM11/18/21
to AtoM Users
Boa noite colegas!!

Sou usuário iniciante estudando a solução e estou precisando de ajuda na importação de múltiplos objetos digitais, quando clico no botão "importar objetos digitais" vai para essa tela abaixo e não abre o botão para fazer o upload, o que devo fazer?

Capturar23.JPG

Obrigado!!

Dan Gillean

Nov 19, 2021, 8:27:42 AM11/19/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Henrique,

You may need to upgrade. Before version 2.6.3, AtoM used a Flash-based multi-uploader for importing multiple digital objects via the user interface. As you may now, support for Flash was deprecated in December of 2020. Because of this, the old method will no longer work in all major browsers.

In AtoM release 2.6.3, we have replaced the old library with a new HTML5 uploader. You can read the release notes here:
Please keep in mind that if you are importing many digital objects or large files, doing so via the user interface may not be the best method. Most web browsers have a built-in timeout limit of about 1 minute, to prevent long running processes from using all available resources. This means that the web browser can time out during large imports, aborting the upload mid-process.

Instead, consider using the command-line for bulk or large digital object imports. I have previously shared documentation links and tips on how to use these methods in the following user forum thread:

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Henrique Barreiros

Jan 14, 2022, 10:32:59 AM1/14/22
to AtoM Users
Thank you very much!! I'm only able to implement Atom in my institution with the help of all of you on the forums, I can answer several questions!! :)