Duplicate and donot show all items in lateral menu

linux...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2017, 4:24:20 PM2/3/17
to AtoM Users, Robin Ross
Hi there,

I am new in this forum, but i use AtoM from a couple of years. Until now i donot have any problems with it, but now i have an issue with the menu (attach images). happened when i was moving descriptions from one level to other, and now i donot know how to repair.  Are two kind of error, the first (menu_error1)  duplicate the entries in the menu and if i scroll down showme more of the same menu items on that description level, until the infinite. The second error (menu_error2) is that doesnot showme the others descriptions on the same level (at the image the menu have to showme many years). I try to install a fresh installation in other server and import my data but replicate the error. I know that my data is there becouse if i make a search it showme the results. My version is 2.3 and i have an Debian Jessie server.

i will be glad with your help,

thanks

regards

Robin

PD: sorry my english, is very technician.

menu_error2.JPG
menu_error1.JPG

Dan Gillean

Feb 3, 2017, 4:39:25 PM2/3/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Robin,

It sounds like an issue with the nested set. There is a command-line task you can try running to solve this issue. Please see the following post for more information and instructions:

Let us know if it works!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

linux...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2017, 4:49:05 PM2/3/17
to AtoM Users
Hi Dan

Thanks for the reply, no it doesnot work, if help only showme one (the same) register from all on that description level ( in the second error).

regards,

robin

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 1:24 PM, <linux...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

linux...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2017, 4:54:05 PM2/3/17
to AtoM Users
By the way, if i change from the sidebar to full width the tree viewtype, showme all my information without any problem.

robin

Dan Gillean

Feb 3, 2017, 5:19:19 PM2/3/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Interesting. Don't forget to restart services after running the nested set task (like your webserver), clearing the application cache (php symfony cc), and also clearing you browser cache so you are not seeing an old version of the page.

Remember to also check the Treeview sort settings in Admin > Settings > Global - as mentioned in the other post, there is an issue where the sort options will cause problems if you don't have a title and identifier for every description - it's best to leave this on Manual sort.

Otherwise, I'm not sure, it's difficult to say without further information - I'm hoping it's just a caching issue and will be resolved when you clear your caches and restart services.

Good luck!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

linux...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2017, 12:55:13 PM2/6/17
to AtoM Users
Hi Dan,

Thank you so much for the help, it was that. I change the option to manual and now works perfect. I didn't know about that issue.

everything is fine now.

regards

robin