Javier Escudero BUS

Jan 22, 2024, 8:16:03 AMJan 22
to AtoM Users

Hello,

I have recently started managing https://ahus.us.es and after performing some maintenance tasks, I've realized that my database might be corrupted. When running php symfony csv:export all.csv, it exports about 3000 items and then stops with the message "Unknown record property 'authorizedFormOfName' on 'QubitStaticPage'".

I've read a bit about this error on the forums and its challenging resolution. Initially, I suspected a mix of encodings in the records, and now I'm thinking it might be due to an installation done without properly clearing the tables... I would like to investigate it more thoroughly because I'm not sure if my problem involves dozens, hundreds, or thousands of items. The website works perfectly; the issue arises with CSV and EAD exports.

I was wondering if anyone knows which tables need to be consulted to generate the csv. I know the fields are as follows:

legacyId,parentId,qubitParentSlug,identifier,accessionNumber,title,levelOfDescription,extentAndMedium,repository,archivalHistory,acquisition,scopeAndContent,appraisal,accruals,arrangement,accessConditions,reproductionConditions,language,script,languageNote,physicalCharacteristics,findingAids,locationOfOriginals,locationOfCopies,relatedUnitsOfDescription,publicationNote,digitalObjectURI,digitalObjectChecksum,generalNote,subjectAccessPoints,placeAccessPoints,nameAccessPoints,genreAccessPoints,descriptionIdentifier,institutionIdentifier,rules,descriptionStatus,levelOfDetail,revisionHistory,languageOfDescription,scriptOfDescription,sources,archivistNote,publicationStatus,physicalObjectName,physicalObjectLocation,physicalObjectType,alternativeIdentifiers,alternativeIdentifierLabels,eventDates,eventTypes,eventStartDates,eventEndDates,eventDescriptions,eventActors,eventActorHistories,eventPlaces,culture,nameAccessPoints,genreAccessPoints,descriptionIdentifier,institutionIdentifier,rules,descriptionStatus,levelOfDetail,revisionHistory,languageOfDescription,scriptOfDescription,sources,publicationStatus,digitalObjectURI,digitalObjectChecksum,generalNote,appraisal,physicalObjectName,physicalObjectLocation,physicalObjectType,alternativeIdentifiers,alternativeIdentifierLabels,eventDates,eventTypes,eventStartDates,eventEndDates,eventDescriptions,eventActors,eventActorHistories,eventPlaces,publicationNote,archivistNote,culture

And i´m looking if anybody has:

legacyId--> information_object.id

parentId--> information_object.parent_id

qubitParentSlug --> NO IDEA

identifier --> information_object_i18n.title

I understand that I need to follow the Entity-Relationship diagram, but I'm not sure if someone has a more direct relation (or if it is posted somewhere). Or better the sentence SQL that creates the CSV entry.

Thanks

Dan Gillean

Jan 22, 2024, 8:49:04 AMJan 22
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Javier,

I would encourage you not to try and ignore or bypass this problem by crafting your own complex SQL queries. Generally in my experience helping AtoM users with similar issues, data corruption can have little to no effect at first... only to become an increasingly challenging problem to resolve later if it is ignored.

Fortunately, we do have some methods available that can help to find and resolve some of the most common forms of data corruption. I would recommend that you first run a number of our common maintenance tasks (these alone can solve several data corruption issues), and then try the SQL query listed below to see if we can find any remaining problems.

First, before we do anything else, let's make a backup in case anything goes wrong. See:
With a backup in place, I suggest you try running the following maintenance tasks:
Note that the restart PHP-FPM command depends on which version of PHP you have installed, which depends on your AtoM version. You didn't mention which version of AtoM you are using, so if it's not 2.7 or 2.8, be sure to check the correct version of the documentation for your installation.

Now, I would suggest trying the SQL query we have in our Troubleshooting documentation to see if we can find any remaining issues. See:
Depending on what you find, there are instructions in that section for fixing the most common issues. Long-term, this will be easier than ignoring the corruption or trying to bypass it for an export. Let us know how it goes, and we will offer suggestions if you get stuck. Good luck!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.