Midwest User Group

MRB McCarthy

Jan 8, 2024, 1:15:32 PMJan 8
to AtoM Users
Greetings

Wanted to ask you to remove the Midwest User Group info as it has been amalgamated with the Joint US Canada User group.

Thanks
Malachy McCarthy

Dan Gillean

Jan 8, 2024, 2:04:56 PMJan 8
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Malachy,

Done! I have now removed the page from the wiki.

You may want to ensure that the Joint US Canada user group wiki page information is up to date - anyone with a wiki account (which I believe you and several other regional group members have) should be able to edit that page if anything is out of date. See:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.