Where is setting of redirect after login atom?

Khairunnisah Khairunnisah

Jul 21, 2022, 3:50:02 AM7/21/22
to AtoM Users
The atom installation went well. But, after successfully login atom redirect us to url with port instead of url only (you can see detail on screenshot). Where is the setting of redirect after login? And how we can setting this? Because this error happen every time we login.

Capture.PNG

Dan Gillean

Jul 26, 2022, 8:56:22 AM7/26/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

Any redirects in AtoM would likely be configured via the web server - if you have followed the recommended documentation and used Nginx as your web server, then try looking up articles on how to add redirects in Nginx, which you can add to your atom.conf Nginx configuration file. See for example:
If that doesn't help solve the issue, I will ask our system administrators if they have more specific suggestions for you.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.