ElasticSearch configuration

Jorge Villablanca

Jul 12, 2022, 3:19:37 PM7/12/22
to AtoM Users
How can i configure elastic Search in windows server  the search index an search port?

Dan Gillean

Jul 13, 2022, 8:24:44 AM7/13/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Jorge,

Artefactual does not test or develop installing AtoM directly on Windows Server - we strongly recommend that you consider virtualization so you can create an Ubuntu VM and then follow the recommended installation instructions.

Otherwise, I suggest searching online - from what I can see from the following, by default Elasticsearch should still use 127.0.0.0 and port 9200 even on Windows:
Good luck!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.