Comand line scripts 1.0.9

Rafael Antonio

Aug 27, 2021, 11:07:34 AM8/27/21
to AtoM Users
Can anyone help with comand line funcrions for version 1.0.9. I need to export records with command line to xml file.
Thanks

Rafael

Dan Gillean

Aug 27, 2021, 11:33:01 AM8/27/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Rafael,

Wow, that is a very old version!

We no longer have documentation available for that specific version. However, while new commands have been added, and new options have been added to existing commands, a lot of the core command-line tasks remain unchanged in AtoM 2.x since the early ICA-AtoM days.

Try entering just php symfony from the root ICA-AtoM installation directory. This should show a list of all available tasks.

I believe in early versions, the XML export command was still php symfony export:bulk - try running it as follows to see any additional information about the task:
  • php symfony help export:bulk
Hopefully that's the right command! Let us know what you find.

A couple notes:

If you are doing this to migrate content to a newer version of AtoM, we strongly recommend following the upgrade process instead. Our wiki has instructions for upgrading to AtoM 2.x from older ICA-AtoM versions - see:
If you are exporting your metadata to migrate it elsewhere, please note that the AtoM-EAD XML mappings improved significantly in later versions, so you may still want to upgrade before performing your exports!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.