Missing Quick Links menu links in AtoM 2.7.1

Jim Adamson

Apr 24, 2023, 6:10:50 AM4/24/23
to AtoM Users
Hi Dan,

At York we're in the process of moving from 2.6.4 to 2.7.1. In testing a colleague reported an issue with the links in the Quick Links menu not appearing. I've traced the problem back to a change made via this pull request. I posted to the PR discussion, wanting to keep the discussion in context, but thought I'd raise it here in case others are scratching their heads over it. I have a workaround, as I mention in the discussion.

I'm not sure if this issue has already been spotted internally, but I did have a look in RedMine and couldn't see anything. Would you be able to take a look, please?

Thanks, Jim

Dan Gillean

Apr 24, 2023, 8:23:04 AM4/24/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jim,

Thanks for this detailed report! I've passed this information on to our maintainers, who will investigate and file an issue ticket as needed. Once I hear back from them I will update this thread.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Dan Gillean

Apr 24, 2023, 2:59:22 PM4/24/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi again Jim,

Our Maintainers have now been able to reproduce this issue, and have filed a bug ticket to track further progress on this here:
Thanks again for the report!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Jim Adamson

Apr 25, 2023, 7:30:04 AM4/25/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

Many thanks for following this up so quickly.

Jim

--
Jim Adamson
Systems Administrator/Developer