Able to remove items from browse by menu?

Alan Bailward

Apr 18, 2018, 3:44:36 PM4/18/18
to AtoM Users
Is  there a way to remove or hide items in the home page 'browse by' menu?  I know you can change order in the admin -> menu, but I'd like to be able to actually hide a couple of the menu items that aren't relevant to our install.

Dan Gillean

Apr 18, 2018, 4:22:25 PM4/18/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Alan,

Yes, you can delete them from the same place you change the order. Simply click through to the view page for the specific menu node, and there will be a Delete button at the bottom of the page. For example, if you wanted to delete Functions from the Browse menu:

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.