Dud Noman

Jun 23, 2021, 10:58:53 AM6/23/21
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to create an archival description with the title '#endsars"

The hashtag is read as a markdown and formats the title as a header, which I don't want it to do

Is there anyway I can override markdown in this one instance?

Thank you,
Malcolm

Matheus Baumgarten

Jun 23, 2021, 2:56:34 PM6/23/21
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Malcolm,

    Have you tried adding a backslash "\" in front of the # to skip it? I'm not sure if it works with atom's markdown interpreter, but have a try.

Best Regards,
Matheus.

dudn...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2021, 7:03:28 AM6/24/21
to AtoM Users
Hi Mattheus,

Perfect, that worked a treat. Thank you!

Best,
Malcolm