Andres Guio

Apr 23, 2024, 5:20:42 PMApr 23
to AtoM Users
Hello.
I want to ask something, I was doing the translation of AtoM but at the moment of doing this process in some texts it does not allow me to do it, I search among the missing ones and it is not there.

Do you know what I can do or what file I should go to in order to perform this process?

The image shows text in Spanish which is the translation that was made and the text in English is the one that does not allow.

a.png

Dan Gillean

Apr 24, 2024, 8:41:55 AMApr 24
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andres,

I also could not find these strings in the Translation menu. It seems that you may have found a bug. I have filed a bug ticket here:
Hopefully the Maintainers will be able to address this in an upcoming release.

Meanwhile, in case you were not aware: local translations done via Translations bar in AtoM's user interface are unfortunately lost when upgrading - meaning the next time you upgrade AtoM, you will need to manually redo any local translations you have added. We would love to fix this in the future, but in the meantime, the best way to contribute lasting translations to the AtoM project is to add your translations to our Weblate translation interface. This way they are included in the next public release, and maintained for all.

For more information, see:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager