Harvesting EAD via OAI-PMH - a new blog post

Jenny Mitcham

Sep 18, 2017, 9:30:35 AM9/18/17
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi AtoM users!

Well, this project has taken a bit longer than anticipated but as you will be aware AtoM 2.4 has now been released and includes the new features that were developed as part of this project.

I wanted to take the opportunity of sharing with you what we have and haven't achieved in this project with a new blog post:

Harvesting EAD from AtoM: we need your help! http://digital-archiving.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/harvesting-ead-from-atom-we-need-your.html

As you will see from the blog, we have achieved some good things but the feature needs more work to get it to do exactly what we want. I'm therefore really keen to hear from you if you have any feedback on how the OAI PMH functionality works with EAD in AtoM 2.4 and also if you are interested in helping to make this feature better.

All the best,
Jen

--
Jenny Mitcham