ETA on 2.4.X Patch

Joel R Smith

May 17, 2018, 2:26:24 PM5/17/18
to AtoM Users
Hi, just wondering when we might expect the patch for 2.4 to arrive, or should we just expect to wait for 2.5?

We're affected by the accession counter glitch.

David Juhasz

May 17, 2018, 6:06:37 PM5/17/18
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joel,

We don't have an estimate release date for 2.4.1 at this point.  I'm hopeful we will be able to release 2.4.1 in the next two to three months, but that is contingent on a number of variables.

If you are willing to do some pre-release testing you can download the current 2.4.1 release candidate directly from Github:

If you want to take a more conservative approach and just fix the accession counter glitch you could cherry-pick these two commits:

Best regards,
David

--

David Juhasz