Error message when exporting an XML

eseng...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2019, 5:02:20 PM1/21/19
to AtoM Users
Hello,

I am getting an error message when I try to export a whole series (or more than one series) with all the descendants to XML. I tested on different browsers and I also tried exporting a single series, but I get the same error message each time. Is anyone else having the same problem / is there a known issue at this time?

Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 22.57.40.png

Thanks,
Eng

Dan Gillean

Jan 21, 2019, 5:44:23 PM1/21/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Eng,

Odds are good that the job scheduler just requires a restart. Generally, any time you see a 500 error, the best first step is to look for more information in the web server logs:
If it says anything about workers or jobs, then I would start by restarting the job scheduler and then repeating the import attempt. The following command should be run from AtoM's root installation directory - if you have followed our recommended installation instructions, this is generally /usr/share/nginx/atom

On Ubuntu 14.04 with PHP 5.x:
  • sudo restart atom-worker
On Ubuntu 16.04 with PHP 7.0:
  • sudo systemctl restart atom-worker
Let us know if that helps. If not, please share any related information you find in the error logs.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.