Re: [atom-users] Issue when connecting to the database

Dan Gillean

Feb 16, 2022, 10:52:21 AM2/16/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Dan,

Without knowing more about the installation environment, it's difficult to say exactly what's causing this issue.

We strongly recommend following the recommended installation instructions - this may be a feature incompatibility issue between your chosen MariaDB version and AtoM 2.6, which expects MySQL 8.x. There are also a few PHP 7.3 incompatibilities we have fixed in the upcoming 2.7 release, but which may still exist in the current AtoM 2.6 releases, which recommend PHP 7.2.

For step by step installation instructions, please see:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 9:54 AM Dan <dan...@toastedproductions.com> wrote:
When trying to setup atom on my ftp i get this error when trying to connect the the database

PHP: 7.3.31
symfony v.1.4.20
MariaDB Database