ANTHONY ROLANDO DAZA ORTIZ

Apr 9, 2024, 1:36:42 PMApr 9
to AtoM Users
Hello everyone.

I have a problem when adding images when adding one or two images to the created academies, I had already set up another atom that I had for testing and this one worked, I am not very clear what the error could be, if anyone has a solution What happened to them or others, I would appreciate your help, in the same way I attach the content where the failure is and I attach the failure.
imagen_2024-04-09_122207845.pngimagen_2024-04-09_122228751.png

Dan Gillean

Apr 9, 2024, 1:46:20 PMApr 9
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anthony,

Generally, whenever you encounter a 500 error, we recommend that the first thing you do is access the webserver error logs to see if there is more information available about the error. This requires command-line access to the AtoM installation - you can find basic instructions (if you are following our recommended installation instructions and using Nginx as your webserver) here:
Without knowing what is in the logs, it is difficult to know for sure what is causing the error. However, my guess is that the job scheduler's worker needs to be restarted.

In a different thread, I have prepared a simple guide on how to resolve common 500 errors. Please see:
Following the instructions in that thread, I would recommend the following:
  1. First, check the webserver logs
  2. If you see a message like, "No gearman worker available that can handle the job,", then try following the recommendations in the section labeled "atom-worker and job scheduler issues". Hopefully this will resolve the issue!
  3. If you find a different message, read the rest of the post - you might find a section that will suggest what to do next
  4. If you don't find anything that seems relevant to your issue, then please update this thread and:
    • Include the error message you found in the webserver logs, and
    • Answer all the questions at the beginning of that post in the "Encountering 500 errors"  in your update, so we know more about your installation environment
Good luck, and let us know what you find!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

ANTHONY ROLANDO DAZA ORTIZ

Apr 9, 2024, 4:06:05 PMApr 9
to AtoM Users
In the logs I already checked and it was that the user did not have read and write permissions in the folder where the images are saved.

Thank you very much Dan.