tat...@gmail.com

May 5, 2023, 3:13:13 PM5/5/23
to AtoM Users
Hi all,

for some reason the digital objects that come from the DIP packages are not being manifested in Browse>Digital objects.
I need to run symfony search:populate for them to show up.

We are using AM and AtoM in their latest versions.

Any tips on what we can do?

Thanks,
Tatiana Canelhas

Dan Gillean

May 8, 2023, 10:16:47 AM5/8/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tatiana,

We will need to do some testing to confirm, but that does sound like a bug to me. Please remind me more about your environment to help our Maintainers reproduce this issue? Full version numbers of both AtoM and Archivematica, any changes you've made to the recommended installation instructions for each, anything particular about the DIP upload process you've followed that we should know when testing, etc...

In the meantime, our Maintainers will add this report to their backlog for review.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

tat...@gmail.com

May 9, 2023, 11:29:35 AM5/9/23
to AtoM Users
Hi Dan, thanks for your reply.

AM and AtoM on VM installations, different servers:
- AtoM 2.7.1 in Ubuntu 20
- AM 1.13.2 in Ubuntu 18

I followed installation instructions as recommended by Artefactual.

I uploaded a single PDF file.
Full tree view does not show the object uploaded (though its shown on the carrousel) and if I click on Browse>Digital Objects, can´t see either.

By doing php symfony search:populate command, everything works out.

Thanks for your help,
Tatiana Canelhas

tat...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2023, 11:23:36 AM6/19/23
to AtoM Users
Hi Dan,

just found out what was the problem.
My dearest friend Marcelo Moro showed me that I needed to implement the Sword Deposity Directory
Now its woking just fine.

Thanks,
Tatiana Canelhas

Dan Gillean

Jun 19, 2023, 11:43:30 AM6/19/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Oh! Well, this is useful for me to know as well, in terms of configuration options and their impacts when missed. Thanks for sharing the update, and glad to hear things are now working as expected!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056