Exporting accessions and places to CSV

ric...@flowsa.com

Nov 13, 2018, 6:54:40 AM11/13/18
to AtoM Users
Hi

Is there a command line tool for exporting accessions into the prescribed CSV format. We'd like to migrate some accessions to another Atom instance.

If not, does anyone have a handle SQL query to do similar?

Same question for places!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Richard

Dan Gillean

Nov 13, 2018, 10:16:30 AM11/13/18
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,

Unfortunately, at this time there's no CSV export for Accessions (or terms, like places). We would love to see this added to AtoM! So far no one has sponsored it for development. Terms can be exported as SKOS, but not CSV at present. We do have Entity Relation Diagrams on the wiki to help users navigate the database, here, if they are of use:
If your institution might be interested in sponsoring the development of a CSV export for either (or both)  of these entities, please feel free to contact me off-list.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

Richard Frank

Nov 13, 2018, 11:03:33 AM11/13/18
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reply. We'll take a look!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AtoM Users" group.

Richard Frank
Head of digital

Tel 27(0)114404841

Mobile 27(0)832915952