Atom duplicating dip images

Tati Canelhas

Jun 24, 2019, 8:35:14 AM6/24/19
to AtoM Users
Hi Group,

i'm sending a dip from archivematica with two images, "marbles" and "landing escape", but atom's description it's duplicating one of them and not showing the other one (as the image attached).

If i send 3 images, the same happens. It shows only one picture, three times.

I am using atom 2.4 and archivematica 1.10.

Any idea what's going on, or where i should start tracking this error? I locked at every log possible and didn't find anything.

Thanks,
Tatiana Canelhas
dpp.PNG

Corinne Rogers

Jun 24, 2019, 10:33:08 AM6/24/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tatiana,

I was having the same issue on Friday - will look into it and get back to you.

Corinne Rogers
Artefactual Systems

Tati Canelhas

Jun 24, 2019, 6:46:51 PM6/24/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Corinne,

now I just installed atom's 2.5 version and instead of duplicating the images, it's sending only one.

:(

What's is going on? Hehe! Do you know which versions of the integration between atom and archivematica its working?

Thanks for your help.
Tati

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AtoM Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ica-atom-users/CA%2BVC2_JpG5a1Kv3VVjaQeTJh-639cfv7z_BMbrhs95tPkG%2BcvA%40mail.gmail.com.

Karl Goetz

Jun 24, 2019, 11:05:51 PM6/24/19
to Tati Canelhas, ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 19:46:24 -0300
Tati Canelhas <tat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Corinne,
>
> now I just installed atom's 2.5 version and instead of duplicating the
> images, it's sending only one.
>
> :(
>
> What's is going on? Hehe! Do you know which versions of the
> integration between atom and archivematica its working?

Does your Mets file contain the correct data?
Are you providing any extra metadata for archivematica to injest? Atom
is very fussy about what it recieves.

karl

--
Karl Goetz
Technical Services Officer - eResearch, Information Technology Services

Mail: University of Tasmania, Private Bag 69, Hobart, Tasmania 7001
Delivery: TT Flynn Street, Sandy Bay, Tasmania 7005

Tati Canelhas

Jun 25, 2019, 9:13:11 AM6/25/19
to Karl Goetz, ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Does your Mets file contain the correct data?
-Hi Karl, the Mets its correct, yes!

Are you providing any extra metadata for archivematica to injest? Atom is very fussy about what it recieves
-Not sending metadata in the sip, only two images.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 10:11 AM Tati Canelhas <tat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does your Mets file contain the correct data?
-Hi Karl, the Mets its correct, yes!

Are you providing any extra metadata for archivematica to injest? Atom is very fussy about what it recieves
-Not sending metadata in the sip, only two images.

Tati

Corinne Rogers

Jun 25, 2019, 2:03:22 PM6/25/19
to AtoM Users
Hi Tati,

I have now tested the DIP upload with AM 1.9.1 on Ubuntu 18.04 with the stable 2.5 AtoM and qa/2.6 using a set of multimedia files, and the uploads were successful. I can't say what is happening in your configuration, but we are going to keep an eye out for this going forward as we test AtoM 2.6 and AM 1.10.

best,
Corinne

Tati Canelhas

Jun 25, 2019, 3:00:55 PM6/25/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Corinne.

I will install am 1.9.1 then.

If you do more tests regarding am and atom integration, please, let me know.

Best,
Tati