Re: [atom-users] Serve multiple AtoM instances from a single host ERROR

Dan Gillean

Nov 23, 2018, 11:10:39 AM11/23/18
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I am not familiar enough with server configuration to offer advice myself, and this gist is posted by a community member, not someone at Artefactual. However, you might want to look at this user forum thread?
I think part of it might relate to what you're looking at, and the thread is currently active - Darryl is the user who posted the gist you are using, so you might be able to ask him about it directly :)

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 4:51 AM <ritactc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys!

I did everything that was supposed to, as explained in this link: https://gist.github.com/g011um/9f84612efbc18e5fc827b241a1e42b31
And appear: No input file specified.

I tried changing the fastcgi_params; to fastcgi.conf;  that some gave as a solution, but nothing happened.

    location ~ ^/atom_test/(index|qubit_dev)\.php(/|$) {
      include /etc/nginx/fastcgi.conf;
      fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
      fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+\.php)(/.*)$;
      fastcgi_pass atom_test;
    }

Thanks!

Darryl Friesen

Nov 27, 2018, 2:15:26 PM11/27/18
to AtoM Users
I just updated that gist today, after spending some time last week working out an issue with uploads.

     https://gist.github.com/g011um/9f84612efbc18e5fc827b241a1e42b31

We have 3 AtoM instances on a single server.  The root of the server doesn't serve up any content, it just redirect to another server that has the static content.  I could include our actual nginx config if you think that would be more helpful than my example gist.

- Darryl