homepage and search missing on home page

wad...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2015, 1:06:59 PM4/20/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Upgraded 2.0 to 2.1.2 and now I can only see my search and home page after I login how do I get this back for the anon user?

Dan Gillean

Apr 20, 2015, 4:32:25 PM4/20/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Strange - it sounds like there could be an error with the CSS compiling properly after the upgrade.

Try the following, using the command-line interface from the root directory of your AtoM installation:

Navigate to the Dominion theme plugin

   $ cd plugins/arDominionPlugin

Recompile the CSS

   $ make

Return to your root directory

   $ cd ..

   $ cd ..

Clear the cache

   $ php symfony cc

Restart PHP5-FPM

   $ sudo service php5-fpm restart

Rebuild the search index

   $ php symfony search:populate

One other thing you can check - I believe that AtoM 2.0 uses Elasticsearch 0.9.x, but this has been upgraded in AtoM 2.1.2 to ES 1.3. Make sure that your local ES instance is upgraded as well.

Let us know if that solves the issue! If not, we'll need to know a bit more about your installation environment, such as:

  • Have you installed following our recommended installation environment instructions? (e.g. Ubuntu 14.04, Nginx, Elasticsearch 1.3) Or are you installing in a custom environment of some kind (e.g. using Apache for your webserver; installing in Windows via XAMPP etc)?
  • What version of PHP do you have installed
  • Are you hosting the application yourself, or have you installed using an external provider (OVH, GoDaddy, Dreamhost, etc)?
  • Etc...

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Product Manager / Systems Analyst,
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 10:06 AM, <wad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Upgraded 2.0 to 2.1.2 and now I can only see my search and home page after I login how do I get this back for the anon user?

Wade Mac

Apr 21, 2015, 7:27:42 AM4/21/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
/www/atom/plugins/arDominionPlugin # make
Running LESS compiler...
lessc --compress --relative-urls css/main.less > css/main.css
/bin/sh: lessc: command not found
make: *** [less] Error 127

Wade Mac

Apr 21, 2015, 8:22:00 AM4/21/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com

I am running on a dedicate VM running SLES 11.3, php5.3 apache2, Elasticsearch 1.3

Jesús García Crespo

Apr 21, 2015, 2:44:38 PM4/21/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm not sure if I understand the problem. Can you send us some screenshots and any information that you can gather from the web server logs? More information about AtoM logging can be found at: https://www.accesstomemory.org/en/docs/2.1/admin-manual/maintenance/logging/#web-server-logs

Thanks,

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 10:06 AM, <wad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Upgraded 2.0 to 2.1.2 and now I can only see my search and home page after I login how do I get this back for the anon user?

Jesús García Crespo,
Software Engineer, Artefactual Systems Inc.
http://www.artefactual.com | +1.604.527.2056

wad...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2015, 6:32:34 PM4/21/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
rebuilt the server ...SuSE 11.3 is crap, but it is what I am given. I did get it working perfectly :)

Wade MacDonald
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ICA-AtoM Users" group.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ica-atom-users.

Dan Gillean

Apr 21, 2015, 7:02:29 PM4/21/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear it! Thanks for updating us, Wade.

Cheers,