Installation in windows

tben...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2016, 8:36:33 AM11/18/16
to AtoM Users
I need please information of the steps to install on windows or the order in which the programs for atom are installed please thanks

Dan Gillean

Nov 18, 2016, 11:18:57 AM11/18/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Tatiana,

AtoM is developed, tested, and deployed in production on an open source stack - specifically, we develop against Linux Ubuntu as the base operating system. We recommend that if you want to install AtoM on a Windows server, you proceed via virtualization, running AtoM via a production-ready virtual appliance. Please see:

However, note as well that previous users in our forum have shared their own tips and suggestions for getting AtoM working via XAMPP, WAMP, etc. We do NOT test these instructions, and will therefore be limited in the support that we can offer in this forum, but hopefully other users will be able to offer you suggestions! Some Windows-related posts in our forum:

Note that there are probably more if you just try some searches in the forum - these are just the ones we've managed to tag so far!

Best of luck,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.