The Unofficial Dan Gillean Appreciation Post

Kevin Bowrin

Aug 24, 2021, 9:15:01 AM8/24/21
to AtoM Users
Hello all,

I wanted to shout out Dan, who's done an incredible job responding quickly to threads on this forum with kindness, patience, and deep technical knowledge. Artefactual is lucky to have you, and your work here is appreciated by the whole cultural heritage community.

Three cheers for Dan!

Dan Gillean

Aug 24, 2021, 9:37:49 AM8/24/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Aww, thank you Kevin!

The AtoM project would be nothing without its amazing community, and everything technical I have learned and shared along the way wouldn't be possible without my amazing colleagues at Artefactual, and the other community developers who share their skills and knowledge with us here.

And remember - as all of you learn from this forum and your time spent using AtoM in your institutions, one of the best (and free) ways you can contribute back to the community is to stay engaged here and help others!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056