Re: [atom-users] Import EAD3 on Atom v2.3

瀏覽次數:60 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息
訊息已遭刪除

Dan Gillean

未讀,
2018年8月7日 上午10:45:122018/8/7
收件者:ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Giuseppe,

Unfortunately, at this time, AtoM does not support EAD3  XML.

We would love to see support for EAD3 added in a future release of AtoM. However, as a small company that makes all our core resources freely available, we depend on community support to implement new features in AtoM, either via development sponsorship, or via a community submitted pull request following our development recommendations (resources available on our wiki here).

If you would like to learn more about how we maintain and develop AtoM, as well as some history of the project, we have the following wiki page with further information:

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 9:33 AM, <pinoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
i have an archive xml in ead3 format, Atom v2.3 can import this kind of files?
thanks

訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除

Dan Gillean

未讀,
2018年8月8日 中午12:34:202018/8/8
收件者:ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Giuseppe,

There is a default level of description included called "Record group" in AtoM... but after a quick test in 2.4, I have just discovered that it currently does not use the recommended EAD 2002 value of "recordgrp" as the @level attribute!

I suspect this is the same in the 2.3 release. I have filed a bug report here:
Currently, it is using "otherlevel" like so:

<archdesc otherlevel="record group" level="otherlevel" relatedencoding="ISAD(G)v2">

Sorry about that. Hopefully we can address this for the 2.5 release.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 1:47 AM, Giuseppe Romano <pinoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Dan,
i have another question, if is possible...
In AtoM 2.3.0 which, among the values that the element "Level of description" can assume, in EAD2002 takes the value of “recordgrp”?

Thanks

Regards,

Giuseppe

Hi Dan,

[...]