AtoM use case @Portugal: "VINCULUM Database" from NOVA University Lisbon, School of Social Sciences and Humanities

Ricardo Pinho - AtoM-PT.pt

Feb 15, 2021, 4:19:56 PM2/15/21
to AtoM Users
Dear AtoM users,

I'm happy to announce a new AtoM use case from NOVA University Lisbon, School of Social Sciences and Humanities (Portugal) project:

VINCULUM Database
Entailing Perpetuity: Family, Power, Identity. The Social Agency of a Corporate Body (Southern Europe, 14th-17th Centuries)

As AtoM IT support, I'm proud to be part of this fantastic project team for almost a year now. During this time I've always counted on Helder Gomes Silva and Jose Anjos for help on troubleshooting.

You can find more information on AtoM implementation for this project in the "Site Notice" page:

There you can verify that we have cope with all the GNU AGPL3 license requirements, including making the source code available to all visitors. (Github repository)

For more information about VINCULUM, please visit the project main site:
https://www.vinculum.fcsh.unl.pt

I've added this use case link to the Portuguese users wiki list:
https://wiki.accesstomemory.org/wiki/Community/Users

Best regards,
Ricardo Pinho

Dan Gillean

Feb 16, 2021, 9:49:37 AM2/16/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Ricardo,

Thank you very much for sharing this, and for adding it to the AtoM wiki! It's a very nice clean theme. Congratulations to everyone involved!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Ricardo Pinho

Feb 17, 2021, 5:09:25 AM2/17/21
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Dan for your kind words and continuous help to the community.
All was only possible with teamwork and with this fantastic free software and project: AtoM! ;-)
Cheers,
Ricardo Pinho

--
Ricardo Pinho