Exporting reports in ATOM changing the URL to old server IP address after upgrade

shiva naik

Sep 29, 2021, 6:15:04 AM9/29/21
to AtoM Users
Hi

We have upgraded Atom version to 2.6 on the new server and since then report export is not working, when we try to click on export report - file list csv, the page redirects to old IP address and server times out.

Can you please advise how do update new IP address for reporting in the database?

Regards,
Shiva Naik

Dan Gillean

Sep 29, 2021, 9:36:57 AM9/29/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Shiva,

The first thing I would recommend checking would be the Base URL setting, in Admin > Settings > Site information. See:
Ensure that this is updated properly, and let us know if this resolves the issue!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.