AS WHAT IS THE POWER OF ICA ATOM APPLICATIONS

revol...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2017, 2:50:13 AM7/20/17
to AtoM Users
I ANDI FROM INDONESIA, WANT TO ASK LIKE WHAT IS THE POWER OF ICA ATOM APPLICATIONS IF USED TO MANAGE UNIVERSITY ARCHIVES

Dan Gillean

Jul 20, 2017, 10:47:33 AM7/20/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Andi,

ICA-AtoM is no longer being maintained - please see the 2.x version of the application here:
Much of the code is the same, it is being maintained by the same team, and released under the same open source license. In our 2.x version we have added a new search index for better scalability, a new user interface, and we have rewritten all of our documentation. Since the 2.0 release in 2013, we have also added many new features.

We have many University Archives who are using AtoM, especially in Canada, but also around the world. You can look at our example Users list on the AtoM wiki to explore some of the examples we know about. For example:

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.