AtoM Camp Toronto: Full schedule now available! August 29-31, Toronto, ON, Canada

Dan Gillean

Aug 13, 2018, 12:13:32 PM8/13/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hello AtoM Community!

We're pleased to announce that the full schedule for our upcoming AtoM Camp Toronto is now available on the wiki! See:

Our third AtoM Camp will be held in partnership with the University of Toronto in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The Camp will be held over three days, starting on Wednesday, August 29th, and wrapping up on Friday, August 31st, 2018.

AtoM Camp is open to all types of AtoM users, from archivists to sysadmins, and all experience levels. This is a great opportunity to hone your AtoM skills, learn more about the AtoM project, and connect with other users. More information about the camp is available on the AtoM wiki:
You can head directly to the registration page via this link:
We have some 1-day registration spots available as well, if you can only join us for part of the camp.

Interested in hosting a camp in your region? Get in touch! Information about hosting a camp is also available on the wiki:
See you in Toronto in August!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.