securing Atom

Omphile Sebonego

Jun 3, 2020, 6:04:12 AM6/3/20
to AtoM Users
Good day
guys I am trying to Secure my ssl, certbot rolls back is there any other solution to get the certificat?

Dan Gillean

Jun 3, 2020, 11:05:06 AM6/3/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Omphile,

Paying for a certificate from a DNS provider is always an option. However, perhaps some documentation might help resolve issues with Let's Encrypt and certbot?
I haven't tested these myself but they seem helpful:
Let us know if this helps. If not, I will see if our system administrators have some suggestions - please let us know the version of Ubuntu you are using, and if you're using Nginx as recommended or not.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 6:04 AM Omphile Sebonego <omphile....@botho.ac.bw> wrote:
Good day
guys I am trying to Secure my ssl, certbot rolls back is there any other solution to get the certificat?

Omphile Sebonego

Jun 5, 2020, 1:53:55 AM6/5/20
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com