Is the logging documentation up to date?

David Gerrard

Mar 28, 2017, 9:51:07 AM3/28/17
to AtoM Users
Hi,

I'm about to start evaluating AtoM with some users, and so I'm trying to get my head around setting up logging...

Is the information on this page up-to-date?

https://www.accesstomemory.org/en/docs/2.3/admin-manual/maintenance/logging/#maintenance-logging

... but, I can't find a factories.yml file in atom/apps/qubit/config - and it looks as if factories.yml ceased to be in GitHub between stable versions 1.3 and 2.0?

Should I just be making my own factories file? And if so, what do I put in it?

All the best,

Dave

David Gerrard

Mar 28, 2017, 10:44:40 AM3/28/17
to AtoM Users
Found it!

(It's in atom/config of course... So the documentation needs a bit of a tweak I believe?)

Cheers,

Dave

Dan Gillean

Apr 3, 2017, 12:24:42 PM4/3/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi David,

Thanks for the heads up, and sorry for the confusion (and the long delay in replying). I have passed this on to our developers to take a look, we will try to update the documentation very soon!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.