500 Internal Server Error

jpnUser

Apr 12, 2022, 11:57:32 PM4/12/22
to AtoM Users
「Sorry, something went wrong.
The server returned a 500 Internal Server Error.
Try again a little later or ask in the discussion group.
Back to previous page.」

I get the above error.
If anyone knows the solution, please let me know

I downloaded AtoM (2.6.4) and connected with lcoalhost through xampp.
I get an error like this when I enter a port number of 80 to connect

Dan Gillean

Apr 13, 2022, 9:14:58 AM4/13/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

For a general response about Xampp and AtoM, please see this recent thread on a similar topic:
Usually, when users encounter a 500 error, our first recommendation is to check the webserver error logs. In a default installation that follows our recommended installation instructions, the links below will tell you how to do this:
However, I'm not sure how a Xampp VM is organized, so the internal path to your webserver may be different.

Hopefully another community member on the forum can offer some suggestions!

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.