error when to try import XML

jatnikonm

Apr 15, 2020, 3:29:05 AM4/15/20
to AtoM Users
Hi, I got an error when to try import XML to AtoM
```
"arFileImportJob": Exception: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
```

I'm using AtoM docker environment, I manually test download file using the local machine and it's successfully, where before manual putting certificate on /etc/pki/ca-trust/source/anchors/mycert.pem directory  using this syntax'
```
wget http://demo.sikn.go.id/uploads/r/null/4/e/4/4e4aece33363814a567a0c2c70e80e7a50ba0c32bbbbb4f8c4a8b4c029ab825f/logo.png
```

how to custom docker or maybe php configuration to using this self-sign certificate?

José Raddaoui

Apr 15, 2020, 5:32:05 AM4/15/20
to AtoM Users
Hi,

I have not tried it before, buy you'd need to install the required package in the `atom` container and copy your certificates inside it. You could customize the Dockerfile to make that permanent when the container is recreated. This may help: https://hackernoon.com/alpine-docker-image-with-secured-communication-ssl-tls-go-restful-api-128eb6b54f1f

Best regards,
Radda.