Delete uploaded Finding Aid in PDF format

gabim...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2018, 8:58:19 AM9/28/18
to AtoM Users
Hi, I'm trying to delete a Finding Aid which I uploaded in PDF format. The inventory has changed and I would now like to upload an updated PDF. When trying to delete I get an error message. I tried Chrome and Firefox.
Many thanks,
Gabriele

Dan Gillean

Sep 28, 2018, 11:05:33 AM9/28/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Gabriele!

Can you please have someone check the error message found in the Nginx error logs, and share it with us? And if that doesn't have any further information, you can check Debug mode to see if you can get a stack trace of the issue. If you've followed our recommended installation instructions, then these instructions will help you access either of them:
If the problem has to do with service availability, then you could try clearing the application cache and restarting services. See:
  • sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /usr/share/nginx/atom

Let us know what you find, and if any of the solutions above help resolve the issue.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

gabriele mohale

Oct 2, 2018, 8:26:42 AM10/2/18
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

Many thanks as always for your quick response and help - I had some delays on my side.
Let me forward your suggestions and request to Charl and his team and we will get back to you.

Best wishes,
Gabriele

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AtoM Users" group.