JPL Archives

Sep 11, 2023, 10:26:27 AM9/11/23
to AtoM Users
Hi everyone,

I am currently having an issue where I would like certain creators of a fonds to exist only at the fonds level (and not at the series, file, item levels). I am unable to remove creators at the series level (so that they would no longer be listed at lower levels), and in fact, the creators listed at the fonds level do not appear in the Dates of creation area in the edit record view at the Series level. (I am working in RAD).

While I can see that adding a different creator at the series level works to replace what had been inherited from the fonds level, is it possible to have creators listed at higher levels and no creators at all listed at lower levels?

Any experience with this or help is greatly appreciated!

Sarah

Dan Gillean

Sep 11, 2023, 11:38:05 AM9/11/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

I realized belatedly that you made a post, deleted it, changed some wording, and then posted again (or something similar) - but I got both copies via email, and already answered the first! So, please see my response here:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.