Default language / culture setting doesnt work

Matías Butelman

Sep 21, 2021, 8:04:37 PM9/21/21
to AtoM Users
Hi.
I just upgraded to 2.6.4 and everything is working okay except the default language for the site.

If you enter archivo.museomoderno.org you will notice it defaults to the english translation.

I have updated the config files following the instructions here (https://www.accesstomemory.org/en/docs/2.6/user-manual/administer/default-language/#default-language), cleared the caches, restarted the services, repopulated the search index, but nothing seems to work.

Any idea on what I could be missing?

Daniel García Magariños

Sep 22, 2021, 1:50:23 AM9/22/21
to AtoM Users
Hi, Mathias,

When I go to the site, it appears in Spanish.

If it does not work from your side when you visit the site (before logging in), you could try deleting your browsing history or opening the site from a different browser in Incognito mode. It might be that your internet browser has some files cached in your computer.

Daniel

Matías Butelman

Sep 22, 2021, 8:02:01 PM9/22/21
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel. It seems to be working now. Maybe some stuff takes time before refreshing! Thanks for your answer.

Matías