Restore Manual Backup

michelfig...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2018, 4:47:05 PM4/26/18
to AtoM Users
I have a problem with a manual backup made of AtoM.
I ha a manual backup of the AtoM database and directory on a backup computer.
I formatted the server and reinstalled it and then restored the backup and threw the old files into the folder.

It is opening perfectly, even logging with the old users. But all old articles do not display on the page. I checked in the bank and the data is there correctly.

What can it be?

Thanks friends

Dan Gillean

Apr 26, 2018, 5:24:57 PM4/26/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Michel,

You may just need to re-index the content in your new site. From the root AtoM installation directory, try:
  • php symfony search:populate
See the following for more info:
You might want to look at the upgrade documentation. Since upgrading in AtoM is essentially installing a new version of AtoM and then loading your previous data, some of the later steps in the process might be useful for you:

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056