Data entry guidelines of CD's into Atom

Sriram Kuna

Aug 31, 2023, 2:11:56 AM8/31/23
to AtoM Users
Dear Sir/ Madam

Kindly help in providing a sample data entry of CD. or provide a link to access.

Thanks,
Sriram

Dan Gillean

Sep 1, 2023, 8:41:02 AM9/1/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sriram,

I hope that one of our community users might reply to you soon with an example from their catalog.

In the meantime: As you likely know, AtoM was built around the ICA standards (and later, other archival description standards were added as well). I would suggest you look to those standards for general guidance.

For example, while I did not find one specifically for a CD, there are many full description examples at the end of the ICA'S ISAD(G) standard, including sample descriptions of videos and other media. You can find a copy of ISAD(G) in many languages here:
Good luck!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Sriram Kuna

Sep 1, 2023, 9:28:03 AM9/1/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Thanks & Hope I would get a sample catalogue from the community.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AtoM Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ica-atom-users/CAC1FhZLDwb70_VwaA%3DQHhwkngn5bfT%3Dpwf-zm43qcvhKNFUG0Q%40mail.gmail.com.