Post Migration issues

Kieran Bedmod

Aug 31, 2022, 9:33:15 AM8/31/22
to AtoM Users
Hi All,

I have successfully completed an update of AtoM from 2.3.0 - 138 to 2.6.4 - 184. However after changing over to the new instance we are no longer able to upload digital objects and are receiving an internal server error of 500.

I have tried to go back over the documentation and have checked that the permissions are set and I have also tried to use the maintenance commands but nothing seems to work currently.

Any help would be appreciated as we have until Wed 07/09/2022 to get this resolved as we have moved back to the old instance but would like to get this sorted as soon as possible.

Regards,

Kieran

Dan Gillean

Aug 31, 2022, 11:43:33 AM8/31/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Kieran,

It's hard to say without knowing more about the nature of the 500 error, but a regular culprit is the atom-worker, which will just need a restart to resolve this. See the following thread:
If that's not what you're seeing in the error logs and restarting the worker isn't helping, then we'll need to know a bit more, such as:
  • What did you find in the error logs instead? Please feel free to share any relevant output
  • Did you follow our recommended installation guide? If not, what local changes have you made?
  • Does your site have any local customizations, including a custom theme, etc?
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.