AtoM Camp London - early bird deadline extended!

Assigned to me

Corinne Rogers

May 17, 2019, 2:37:54 PM5/17/19
to AtoM Users
AtoM London Camp July 15-17 is fast approaching! Come learn about all things AtoM at the Cavendish Campus of the University of Westminster, London.

And if you are already thinking of coming to AtoM camp, why not extend your stay and double your benefits by attending the Archivematica camp in London July 10-12?

We are delighted to have Vicky Phillips as our community camp counselor. Vicky is Digital Standards Manager at the National Library of Wales in Aberystwyth. She helped with the AtoM implementation project in the Library back in 2015 and has overseen the upgrade to version 2.4 of AtoM in 2017. She is currently working with a programmer in NLW to embed the Universal Viewer in AtoM so that visibility of their digitised material held in their digital repository is visible through AtoM.

Check out all the details:

See you there!